Friday 15 September 2017

Using a Design Sheet

It's time for the Polkadoodles DT to show you what we can come up with using a design sheet from one of the fabulous collections. I used Design Sheet 5  from Horace & Boo you can also get the entire collection HERE.



I used the actual outline of the topper on the sheet to create a shaped card and just cut out and added a couple of other bits to finish my creation. Really quite simple, crafing doesnt always have to be complex. Anyone can do it. The main thing is you enjoy it. Why not pop over and join in the fun this week, the theme as always is 'Anything Goes'.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered;

Crafting with an Attitude

Crafty Creations

Creative Moments

Items Used:

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.
    Hugs, Angie DT Sister.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...I Love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete