Friday 21 July 2017

Christmas in July

So over at Polkadoodles we have decided to get you thinking about Christmas. After all it does have a habit of kind of creeping up o you. So with that in mind the DT are here to give you some ideas.

I fancied giving a flip flop card a go. I found a simple to follow tutorial on You Tube made my base card and then used elements from Winnie Winterland & Ribbon/Gift Dies to decorate. I'm really happy with the result. What do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave me a comment. I do love to read them!

Challenges Entered:




Item's Used:


10 comments:

  1. lovely, thank you for sharing at CRAFT Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Need to check out the tutorial. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Bev and love how you have the sentiment the focus x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful shaped card with us at Cardz4Galz hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors! How incredibly beautiful and gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete