Friday 9 December 2016

Blue Christmas

Here's my take on a Blue Christmas for inspiration time over at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog. I really hope you can pop over and join in the fun? Everything used is pre coloured from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection. I used one of the scene background papers and added the snowman within my graphics programme. I then printed the snowman off another couple of times to make my own decoupage. The lights and tree were also from the collection. I just added some sparkle. I then merged the sentiment onto one of the banners and added that to the bottom of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them!

Challenges Entered:



Items Used:


3 comments:

  1. Great card, loving the colours and the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Great choice of colours and design.
    Good to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous festive make :)

    ReplyDelete