Saturday 19 November 2016

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Morning all, I'm still in full on Christmas craft mode..... Isn't this little fella just the cutest? He's from Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs I had so much fun colouring him up for my latest lyra DT creation. All the papers and heart embellishment are from the same collection.
Colours Used, 87, 89, 90, 75, 76, 80, 21, 24, 26, 73, 74, 001

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


5 comments:

  1. You're right, he's super-cute! Lovely colouring job too. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, lovely soft colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reindeer is just so cute and you did a fabulous job colouring him in. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reindeer. Thank you for sharing with us at the Creative Corner Challenges, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Crafty Hugs
    Irene DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Bev! Love the texture you've achieved on the fur! xxx

    ReplyDelete