Friday 12 August 2016

Winston Heartfelt

Morning all, once again real life has got in the way of my crafting so this week I've quickly whipped up this cute A6 card for my Inky Pinkies DT creation using Winston Heartfelt which I coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils (083, 082, 080, 076, 075, 002, 093, 027, 028, 029) added glossy accents to his nose & eyes and finished by adding spectrum sparkle to the heart. The backing paper is from the Winston Deluxe full collection, I distressed it and inked the edges and adhered it to some embossed, pearlised card stock. I then added some lace, ribbon, sentiment and Winston (on foam pads) with a little pink blingy heart.


Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


8 comments:

  1. He is just so beautifully coloured and the lace gives a lovely vintage feel. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Bev, I hope you are well. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful bear.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's divine. Really made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE this! Colouring is amazing Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and wonderfully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Good Luck!
    Emma - Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card Bev, beautiful colouring and lovely soft design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable!!
    Thank You for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete