Friday 5 February 2016

Turtley Special

Here's this weeks DT make for the Inky Pinkies. If you're a fan of colouring why not pop over to our facebook page here and join in the fun?

I love a good play on words and I so think this one works for a quick card for a male. Yep, I left family cards until the last minute as usual. I've just got to hope my Uncle receives this tomorrow (for Sunday!) Happy Birthday Uncle Alan!


I coloured the digital image with my pencils using a combination of greens, browns & golds. I think the little fella looks quite safe in there don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment on your fun Guy Valentine! The image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, so cute and perfect for anyone, male or female, girl or boy.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Bev, gorgeous colouring
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super adorable and fab colouring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your uncle will love this fun card. I love the expression. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Challenge. Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun great sentiment with the image and your coloring is fabulous, not to mention green is my favorite color Bev. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete