Friday 15 January 2016

Sitting Pretty

The theme this week over at Polkadoodles is a winter birthday, I couldn't get the thought of a blue/grey colour combo out of my head so found a digi I hadn't used for a while and coloured her up first with my pencils (skin, 32, 31, 30, 87, 82, blouse, tights, 50, 49, 48, dress, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95) the gorgeous piper is in a sitting position so I needed something for her to sit on so trawled through my many collections and found the fence on Octavia Frosted Winter, along with the backing paper & flower. I used some snowy acetate as the front of my card which helped with the wintry feel.


A Close Up:


Challenges Entered:




Item's Used;


12 comments:

  1. Love your make Bev..Very pretty. Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm do I like this? Well yes of course I do, another fab make Bev.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the blues you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the way you have used the acetate to build the card.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I just love that fence! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension you've created in your card, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and perfect use of the acetate! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and great use of acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - the acetate finishes it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the image you choose and how you colored her. Great job!

    ReplyDelete