Sunday 9 August 2015

Happy Birthday Dear Karen.....

Happy Birthday to you....... today is my dear friend Karen's birthday it makes a change to not have to stick the number '50' on a card anywhere. Although she's catching me up fast. Whilst I was in the mood for making a card with more than one fold. I decided to do a central stepper for Karen.


The image is a Toread stamp by Crafters Companion coloured with my pencils. The backing papers are from the accompanying CD. I'm not sure if either are still available as whilst trying to link up to my blog. I couldn't find any on the CC website. I've just added a few homemade flowers and a couple of die cuts to complete the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Bev and love the colour scheme. I see you're becoming a pencil lover too ;) x

    ReplyDelete