Monday 10 February 2014

Groovy Baby

For those of you who are friends of mine on Facebook you may know that last Friday was 'Send a friend a card' day and I decided to do a lucky dip for those that put their name down. 

The gorgeous Shelley Bolton was chosen by the randomiser and over the weekend I came up with this...


I used a fab Emma Canning digi camper van as I 'think' Shelley is a fan (I really hope I got that right) which I coloured in with my Graph'it Markers so I decided to go with the whole retro 70's vibe. I had some 'out there' backing paper in my crafty stash that I thought would never be used but it was just perfect for this card. Using the font Keep on Truckin' I cut the word GROOVY on my silhouette Just adding a little faux stitching to help make it 'pop'. The flowers were just punched and layered up, glittered and faux stitched to add a bit of flower power to the whole project.

I really had fun trying to fit the card to the recipient, Who knows maybe I'll do another give away soon.

I appreciate any comments you may wish to leave me.

1 comment:

  1. You can't get any groovier than this! Love this 70-ies theme, fab flower power card Bev! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete