Saturday 9 November 2013

Gingham Style

Happy Birthday to the lovely Create and Craft presenter, Nigel May. I like to try and match the card to the recipient and all I could think for this one was Gingham (Yee Ha! - don't worry that's on the insert!!) and what better way to go than 'Gingham Style'. I borrowed a picture of Nigel off the internet and plonked him onto a digi stamp from Wrinklies CD Rom and coloured the rest in with my Graph it markers. Of course no groover is happy without a disco ball which I made from mirri & a few gems and sparkles to jazz it up a little and inked the edge to give it a nighttime feel. I matted the topper on some blue card. I then added this to my card blank which I'd decorated with some blue gingham (yee ha!...... sorry) and a decorative border. Just to finish I added my wording.

Happy Birthday Nigel May have a lovely day x x x



I did manage to give Nigel his card at the NEC Hobbycrafts yesterday the picture did me no justice at all so I cropped it obviously its not the greatest quality but you get the idea.

YEE HAA!




1 comment: