Monday 14 October 2013

50 Shades Of Grey.....

.......Actually I think there's about 9 but a girl's gotta start somewhere. This cute digi is a fab downloadable from Polkadoodles and I coloured her (and the cat) with a combination of alcohol markers as my Graph'its are still a work in progress. I made the backing paper in my graphics programme using the spiderweb digi also from Polkadoodles I inked thru a chicken wire stencil on two corners and then around the edges with black soot distress ink. I then matted onto some grey card stock added a little silky crush ribbon and then added my matted image & topped it off with the cat.


I'd like to enter this card into Shades Of Grey on the Graph it challenge blog

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your comments x

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning card, Bev. Never thought grey could look so good!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev, I like the image,and the design, Thank you for joining in our Greys Challenge at Graph'it colour challenge, Good Luck in the draw.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning and you've used your collection of markers so well together, I love how you've made the background too!
    Thanks so much for entering our "greys" challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog this week!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, I really love how you have 'worked' the greys. Thanks so much for joining the Graph'It Colour Challenge. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent grey shading Bev! Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Markers Colour Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring of the greys and your design is fab! Thanks for joining the Graph It color challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete