Friday 20 September 2013

Candy Colours

Its challenge time over at Polkadoodles and here is my DT piece.

 
I picked one of the existing toppers from the fabulous Bonbon Belles Cd and edited it in my graphics programme. I added the cute sentiment and was able to make extra layers for the butterflies which I glittered up and added to the topper to give it a bit more dimension & sparkle. The backing paper is from the same cd so I matted that onto some contrasting cardstock and added a bit of sheer ribbon from my crafty stash and to be honest I don't think its come out too bad! I hope you will find some time to pop over and join in with us.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the added glitter, so pretty! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Bev, love all the glittery bits
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Bev, love the sparkle. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete